Credits / Hours / Course Information
Length: 600 hrs
To Be Completed Over 5 Months In-person
- 7 Credits / (210 Hours) Facials & Skin Care
- 3 Credits / (90 Hours) Hair Removal
- 1 Credit / (30 Hours) Facial Makeup
- 1 Credits / (30 Hours) Law, Rules & Regulation
- 1 Credit / (30 Hours) Management, Ethics, Interpersonal skills & Salesmanship
- 7 Credits / (210 Hours) Disinfection, Sanitation & SafeWork Practices
20 Credits / 600 Hours / FuIl Time 94 Days Certificate program
Our Esthetics program is designed to train each student to have the skills , safe judgment, proper work habits, and positive attitude to not only pass the State Board examination but also to excel as an Esthetician or a in another related area of work.
Objectives of the Esthetic Program
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Project a positive attitude and self-confidence
- Practice proper grooming and communication skills
- Learn an employer-employee relationship and to respect and do the best service they can
- Gain knowledge of equipment used, use their skills for a facial massage, proper application of corrective makeup, hair removal and lash and brow tinting, etc. Each student will learn the theories and technical information needed to succeed and make sound judgments as it relates to the procedures that they are completing
Other Important Information
- Students are required to wear basic black scrubs (top and bottom).
- Current Financing Options:
- Tuition can be broken up into 4 payments of $2637.25. The first payment needs to be received before the start of classes, and the remaining 3 are to be paid at 5-week intervals (week 5, week 10, and week 15). Tuition must be paid in full to graduate.
- The course will be in-person.
- Each student will receive a Student Kit which includes a travel bag, practice model (head/neck/shoulder mannequin), basic facial tools, and essentials from the Dermodality Skin Solutions line.
- Classes will be Tuesday – Friday each week.
Part Time Available (9 Month Program)
- MOD I HOURS AND DAYS = 10WEEKS / 40 DAYS 5:30 p.m. to 9:30p.m. Monday-Thursday
- HOURS PER WEEK = 16 HOURS = 160 HOURS
- ONE SATURDAY PER MONTH = 6 Saturdays 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m. = 40 hours
- MOD II HOURS AND DAYS = 25 weeks / 100 days
- FROM 5:30 p.m TO 9:30 p.m Monday- Thursday = 400 hours
- This is equivalent to 16 hours per week.
- A total of 600 hours / 35 weeks / 146 total days for the part time 9-month program
Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peel Certification (** ONLY for licensed Estheticians or Cosmetologist) @ 800.00 per class.