We now offer in-house financing with easy payment plans with out a credit check.
- 1 payment in full of $9,349.00 due the first day of class
- 2 payments of $4674.50 with first payment due on the first day of class and the second payment due four weeks later.
- 3 payments of $3,116.33 with first payment due first day of class with remaining payments due every four weeks for the next 8 weeks of the program.
- 4 payments of $2,337.25 with first payment due first day of class with remaining payments due every four weeks for the next 12 weeks of the program.
- 5 payments of 1869.80 with first payment due first day of class with remaining payments due every four weeks for the next 16 weeks of the program.
- 6 payments of $1558.16 with first payment due first day of class with remaining payments due every 4 weeks for the next 20 weeks of the program, and the last payment must be made prior to the last day of class and taking state board exams
* There will be a late-fee charge of $25 per day each payment is late (unless the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, which in that case payment will be due upon the next day of class after the break).
*** For all payment plans, tuition must be paid in full BEFORE students will be given their certificates of completion. Financing fees may apply.
Other Payment Plans Available:
0% Interest Financing May Be Available at your local Bank or Credit Union so please visit with their loan officers to get detailed information. We suggest starting with your own personal banking institution as they likely will have something to fit your needs as a current client of their institution.
Leading banks, including Chase and CITI, often offer credit cards with 0% interest that can be used to pay tuition fees. The application process is free and takes only a few minutes.
We are currently working with other third-party lenders for more financing options, that will be ready for our students to take advantage of in early 2024.
VKMD is not a title IV school. Therefore, we cannot offer financial aid or accept student FASFA loans or Pell Grants.
We do NOT accept GI benefits or Veterans Assistance due to the burdens set forth by the Veteran’s Administration on small businesses.
*It’s important to note that VKMD.Institute is not affiliated with any of these financing methods. And we do not receive compensation if you apply; these are purely recommendations for other options to pay for your tuition in full.
Frequently Asked Questions
VKMD is a private occupational school and does not participate in any government backed Title IV financial aid programs including FAFSA, Pell or VA benefits. We encourage our students to seek financial aid from their preferred financial institution. Our philosophy is that no matter what route you choose for paying your tuition, debt-is-debt, and you get to choose what works best for you.
Yes, a couple of renowned banks are currently providing 0% interest credit cards that can be utilized for your tuition. If you’re already a cardholder, you should be able to apply with ease. Once your card arrives, contact us and we’ll process your tuition on the card, leaving you with the flexibility to arrange your repayments. Remember, VKMD Medical Aesthetics is not affiliated with these financing options. Both Chase Bank and CITI Bank offer such cards as far as we know
Yes, Climb Credit, a modern student lending company, offers loans for educational programs aimed at enhancing careers. Loan approvals are based on FICO scores and aren’t guaranteed. Typically, repayments amount to around $200 per month. VKMD Medical Aesthetics doesn’t have any partnership with Climb Credit. Applying online is straightforward, fast, and doesn’t impact your credit score. You can apply directly at https://climbcredit.com/
Absolutely. You can use cash for an initial down payment and then utilize either a 0% interest credit card or a Climb Loan to cover the remaining tuition.
- 1 payment of $10,849.00 (We can suggest that most students will qualify for an unsecured/personal loan from their bank for this amount)
- 2 payments of $5,424.50. First payment would be due prior to the start of classes, and the second is due 8 weeks later.
- 3 payments of $3,683.00. First payment would be due prior to the start of classes, and the remaining payments would be due at 6 week intervals.
- 4 payments of $2,899.75. First payment would be due prior to the start of classes, and the remaining payments would be due at 4 week intervals.
- 6 payments of $1,974.83. First payment would be due prior to the start of classes, and the remaining payments would be due at 4 week intervals.
* for all payment plans, tuition MUST BE PAID IN FULL before students will be given their certificates of completion. Financing fees may apply.
In order to graduate from a this program, students must complete the required 600 hours/ 20 credits, pass written and practical examinations and satisfy all financial obligations to the school. Upon graduation, a record of completion will be awarded. Certification of hours will not be provided until all tuition charges have been paid in full.
Students who cancel their contract by notifying the school within three (3) business days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. Students who withdraw after three (3) business days , but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid less the registration fee or 25% of the contract price which ever is Iess The admission fee of $50 is non-refundable.
In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, the school will retain the cancellation charge plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the percentage of contact hours attended in the Program/StandAlone Course, as described below. The refund is based on the official date of termination or withdrawal.